BackgroundBrothers in Arms: Earned in Blood the a sequel to the WWII shooter, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. The game immerses you in the Normandy invasion.
GameplayThe player must use their squad to move through the game, one mission at a time, while using real military tactics and strategies. The player can not rely on being a one man army in this game, you're going to have to use your squad. Earned in Blood, just like Road to Hill 30, is a first person shooter, however, the A.I. in this game has been improved majorly. Now, your enemies will use the same tactics as you, and won't be so likely to pop their head out from behind cover if they're pinned down. Only a few new guns have been announced: a German FG42, and an American M3 "Grease Gun".
- The award-winning WWII action shooter game returns with more action, story, and authenticity that fans want.
- New single-player narrative takes you beyond Hill 30. Play as Seargent Joe Hartsock and lead your squad though-out Carentan.
- New cooperative multiplayer mode: take on your enemys with a friend close by.
- New multiplayer missions: with a new and improved outstanding online capability.
- Skirmish mode: take a tour of duty through-out difficult custom combat missions.
- New weapons and vehicles. Arm yourself with the new M3 Grease gun, or operate new vehicles like the M10 "Wolverine" Tank Destroyer.
- Challenging and dynamic combat: featuring close-quarter environments and a new, next-generation artificial intelligence system.
Hardware Requirements1 or 2 players
Memory card (8MB for PS2): 75Kb minimum
Analog Control Compatible: analog sticks only
Vibration Function Compatible
Network Adapter (Ethernet, for PS2) Compatible: 2-4 Players
Official URLOfficial Site
jtufteda and 13 others own Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Gerard20 and 1 others played Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
What can I say? I do like this game, but everytime I watch videos of the XBox and PC...
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood continues where Road to Hill 30 left off. Colonel...
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Historical, World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: GearBox Software
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Oct 26, 2005 Europe Oct 28, 2005 Australia Oct 27, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Brothers in Arms: Furious 4
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30