BackgroundCheated of killing Kagan herself, Rayne has spent the last sixty years ferreting out and destroying his many offspring, her siblings. They have banded together and formed the Cult of Kagan, pledging to carry on his legacy of creating a new era of vampire supremacy. BloodRayne's nefarious siblings have created a mysterious substance which, when released, renders the sun's lethal rays harmless to vampires. Only BloodRayne stands between an unsuspecting humanity and a horrifying vampire dawn.
- New acrobatic action on poles and rails offers variations for fast-paced blade and gun combat
- Advanced melee combat for deeper, more precise fighting with more than 30 combos. Do the combo you want, when you want to do it. After earning a combo, it's added to a reference menu accessible on the Pause screen so skilled fighters can test out all of her available moves.
- 12 fatality finishing moves like "the cleave" and "stab and behead" let you end feeding sequences with a flair
- Motion-captured movements and new soft body physics system for more dynamic and realistic kills
- New devastating powers include Blood Fury and Ghost Feed
- All new environments highly destructible and interactive set in a modern day city
- Revamped aura vision serves more integral role in game play
- New Experience System lets you upgrade weapons and abilities based on how you play the game; creative killing is rewarded with bonuses
- Harpoon has new functionality: BloodRayne can pull environmental objects down on attackers and use the harpoon to stab and throw enemies
- New "killing puzzles" vary combat and challenge players to master the new harpoon throw
- Bloodlust, fill the meter to activate Blood Rage for damaging over-the-top attacks
- Infernal Engine - Terminal Reality's modified engine which produces highly detailed environments with lifelike physics and realtime shadows
Official URLOfficial Site
ManhuntPS2 and 3 others played BloodRayne 2
ManhuntPS2 and 23 others own BloodRayne 2
Rayne is a cool character, and the style of the game is awesome. However there are...