BackgroundYou assume the role of an American caught in the middle of a battle raging in Europe. Employed by the US governement to run secret missions for a Black Operations agency, as your colleagues go missing you start to become suspicious of who's behind their disappearance.
GameplayIn Black, you and your comrades must travel and battle through the war-torn lands of Europe which range from wide forests to completely destroyed highways, littered with broken vehicles and debris. A variety of weapons are availble for use; many of them designed from real-life guns of the modern world. You also must complete a certain number of objectives for each level in order to move on to the next level, and you have the option of completing special objectives as well. As you clear each level you will come closer to the answer as to why your comrades are disappearing one by one.
- Playable Hollywood shoot-outs: the most destructive fire fights with defining video game shooting experience
- Signature Kills: unique gameplay that allows players to use explosive worlds and objects against their enemies
- Clandestine war: OVERT not covert operations. In the real world of Black operations, there's no time for stealth.
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelicos and 69 others own Black
Angelicos and 28 others played Black
Gameplay for this game is simplest and isn't very hard to play. I like the most about...
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Feb 28, 2006 Europe Mar 30, 2006 Japan Mar 30, 2006
- Also known as:
- Project Firecracker in North America