BackgroundThe ladies of DOA are getting some competition on the PS2 with Summer Heat Beach Volleyball's two-on-two matches. You'll choose from 14 characters and play ball in 12 trendy locales ranging from Venice Beach to Emerald Marina to Flamingo Pier. Tons of secrets can be unlocked in Arcade, Exhibition, Spring Break, Tournament, and Mini-Game Modes.
- Fourteen selectable characters each with player specific attributes and abilities.
- Twelve sizzling Spring Break locations including Venice Beach Stadium, Flamingo Pier, Emerald Marina and Silver Sands Beach.
- Unlock tons of gameplay secrets.
- All-new "Super Spike" system allows gamers to earn special moves, speed-ups and unlock secret features.
- First-ever Spring Break Mode tracks player stats plus unlocks hidden features, players and allows you to travel to Spring Break.
- Game play modes include Arcade, Exhibition, Tournament and Mini-Games to unlock more hidden features.
- Full character customization allowing players to modify character skin color, hairstyle, and accessories.
- TV-style presentation including player cut scenes, arena fly-throughs and instant replays.
Agatsuma Soubi played Summer Heat Beach Volleyball
Agatsuma Soubi and 2 others own Summer Heat Beach Volleyball