BackgroundFeaturing World Series Champ Derek Jeter, All-Star Baseball 2003 includes all 30 Major League teams (making for over 900 players) and over 50 stadiums to play on. Challenge 10 game modes including Exhibition, Season, Career, Franchise, Expansion, All-Star Game, Series, Manager, Home Run Derby and Batting Practice. In-game commentary from Bob Brenly, Thom Brennaman and Steve Lyons.
- Variety of game modes: Including Exhibition, Season, Career, All-Star Game®, Series Manager, Home Run Derby, and Batting Practice.
- Franchise mode: Play and build your favorite team for up to 20 consecutive seasons.
- Expansion play: Choose a city, stadium, and team logo and add that team to the Major Leagues.
- Player trading cards: Collect, trade, and unlock cheats.
- Legendary sluggers: Like Mike Schmidt and Reggie Jackson.
Official URLOfficial Site
I had this game for only two weeks, and I regret even getting it as a bargain. This...
This game is perfection in every way. Everything in this game was good, I really liked...
All Star Baseball in an attempt to redeem itself came out with 2003. I bought the...
Alright,I was sucker enough to buy this crummy game.
First of all,the ball and be hit...
All Star Baseball only needs to make small adjustments to make this game the best...
All aspects great other than collision problems when catching the ball ect. Or when it...
- Genre: Baseball (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Feb 27, 2002 Europe Jun 7, 2002 Japan Nov 14, 2001
- All-Star Baseball '97 (1997)
- All-Star Baseball (1997)