BackgroundThis realistic game originally found on N64 has been updated with more polygons. Features include play-by-plays, vendor calls, crowd reactions, statistical tracking, six different modes of play, 30 teams, 900 players and GM and player management capabilities.
- All 30 Major League teams and over 700 players with life-like face textures for superb graphic detail.
- Cooperstown Hall Of Fame team including Reggie Jackson, Mike Schmidt and Nolan Ryan.
- Play by Play and game analysis from Arizona Diamondback's Manager Bob Brenly, and his former national television partner, Thom Brennaman.
- "Turn back the clock" with classic uniforms for each club like the '62 Mets.
- All 30 MLB stadiums with active dugouts & bullpens, real time scoreboards and jumbotrons, with stadium features like the waterfalls at Kauffman Stadium in K.C.
- 130 unique player batting stances, 50 pitching deliveries, and over 1500 motion captured animations.
- Future throw technology allows you to make incredible super-smooth catches and throws like never before.
- Innovative 3D batting interface and power/contact swing selection.
- Season awards like the MVP, Cy Young, Rookie Of The Year, and Gold Glove.
- General Manager mode lets you trade, sign free agents and draft players.
- 7 authentic stadium camera angles for that television broadcast view.
- Game modes include Exhibition, Season, World Series, Home Run Derby and Batting Practice
Official URLOfficial Site
Descent game. I found it to be just you're average baseball game. There was nothing...
All Star Baseball 2002, is a technologically advance version of all the other...
Overall this game rates among the best bb game to date, but the 2003 installment wll...
I've played baseball video games for ten years, and this is the best game of all! I...
THis is the best baseball game ever. You should get it.
First off, I'd like to say that I am a big fan of the All Star Baseball franchise on...
you either play defense manually or totally automatic, no option for computer to field...
- Genre: Baseball (PS2)
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Mar 6, 2001 Europe May 25, 2001