BackgroundBackyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood places gamers deep in the heart of Small Town America, USA. Backyard Wrestling Inc. has announced "your town" as the location of its first live pay per view. They've put a million dollars cash prize on the line for the wrestler who's got what it takes to destroy every obstacle in their way to the main event and ultimately the unified BYW championship.
Defeating the most hardcore backyard wrestlers will not be enough; as the lure of "easy money" has attracted the attention of the most violent professional wrestlers to ever set foot in a ring. When hardcore backyard brawlers, chair swinging backyard babes and blood thirsty professional wrestlers choose your town as their battle field...There Goes The Neighborhood!
- Fight it out online! Taunt your opponent using the USB Headset and establish yourself as the number one wrestler in our online ranking system.
- New Enviro-Mental game-play engine delivers unprecedented environmental and NPC interaction, as well as vastly improved graphics and damage systems.
- Robust and greatly enhanced Create-A-Wrestler System allows unprecedented freedom in defining the look, style, accessories, body type and move sets! In-game graphics editor lets the player create and edit any design, tattoo, face paint or text, and place it anywhere on the character's body.
- New wrestling system now includes submission holds, body part specific damage, and a defense system.
- Cutting Edge Soundtrack featuring some of the greatest Rock, Metal, Punk, Hip Hop and Electronic Artists of this generation.
- Enhanced single player experience complete with re-built levels and a "quest for the belt" mode offers more game-play depth and more replay value
Official URLOfficial Site
TheWho87 and 3 others own Backyard Wrestling 2
Iconic played Backyard Wrestling 2
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Paradox Development
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Q3 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)