BackgroundBackyard Wrestling places you in the role of an aspiring wrestler. You must be prepared to endure extreme amounts of pain and take incredible risks in order to move one step closer to the BYW title and ultimately be crowned 'The King of Hardcore'. But the road to glory is long and dangerous. Dozens of weapons including thumbtacks, barbed wire, light bulbs, baseball bats, tables, trash cans, and stop signs are at your disposal to help re-arrange the faces of new challengers. And did we mention the fire?
GameplayThe open ended combat game that allows you to brutalize your opponents in multi-tiered environments with grappling, throws, weapons, hand-to-hand combat, and a myriad of aerial assaults.
- Dozen of weapons to use on your opponent including barbed wire, thumbtacks, light bulbs, stop signs, car doors, tables, etc.
- Innovative damage model system allows the characters to get cuts, bruises, and gashes all over their bodies.
- Fully interactive and destructible environments let you re-arrange more than your opponent's face.
- Kickin' soundtrack featuring Insane Clown Posse, Sum 41, Andrew WK, American Hi Fi, Stone Sour, Slayer, Twiztid, Murderdolls, Junkie XL, Chimaira, Roni Size, Ming and FS, and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
icp,twiztid,sabu and whole lot of others! great blood,moves r f'n wicked as...
back yard wrestling is wicked awesome! if u like wrestling this is a game for u!...
This game seemed to have a lot of potential. This game could have completely remade...
BYW is a game any harcore wrestling fan will love, you get to wrestle in 4...
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Paradox Entertainment
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Oct 7, 2003