BackgroundIA young archeologist searches for the existence of a metropolis built, according to myth and legend, by the ancient Egyptians....
From the palaces of the Thousand and One Nights to the Sahara Desert,from the Egyptian Book of the Dead to the icy plains of the Paleolithic, immerse yourself in the beauty and the mystery of Beyond Atlantis 2.
What is this extraordinary power that would change the destiny of humanity forever? Who can you trust to help or hurt you? How many challenges must be faced before the truth is finally revealed?
Plunge into the most mysterious, intriguing and dangerous of adventures - the quest for Atlantis.
- Embark on a voyage across time and several continents, taking you from the Hoggar desert to the cold plains of the Palaeolithic, including the wonderful gardens of the Palaces of the Arabian Nights.
- A stunning production providing a backdrop with extremely high quality graphics.
- Chiara Mastroianni, celebrated French actress and daughter of the actors Catherine Deneuve and the late Marcello Mastroianni, provides the heroine's voice.
- Music soundtrack written and performed by British guitarist David Rhodes (best known for his studio work on Peter Gabriel's solo albums, including the hit single, Sledgehammer.
- Featuring word and voice synchronisation; making the in-game characters more authentic and true-to-life.
- The game features scenes that can be viewed in 360 degrees.
- The game includes dozens of conundrums and puzzles that increase in difficulty as the player progresses throughout the game.
- The player can progress through the game with the click of the mouse.
- The player can immerse him or herself in a completely absorbing and rewarding game.