BackgroundEternal Mana is the latest in a long-running series of alchemy-themed RPGs, beginning with Atelier Marie for the Sega Saturn. "Atelier" is in fact an English word -- it's a somewhat anachronistic term for an artisan's workshop. In this case, it refers to the laboratory where players cook up alchemical creations, in between questing abroad to explore new areas and acquire new ingredients.
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2D backgrounds combined with detailed character animation.
- There are over 300 creatable items.
- Action controls allow players to run, jump, and attack like in an action game.
- Take on the role of a young alchemist named Krein Kiesling.
- Krein travels the world of Regallzine to unlock the hidden secrets of alchemy.
- The world of Regallzine, the dwelling place of the Great Spirit, Mana, is comprised of 3 continents surrounded by a vast sea.
Official URLOfficial Site
Jeremiah and 42 others own Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
CoarseDragon and 9 others played Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
Alchemy gets top billing in Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. Its protagonist relies on his...
Well, I've never played Atelier series games before and this RPG was a real pleasant...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Gust
- Publisher: NIS America
Released North America Jun 28, 2005 Europe Mar 17, 2006 Japan Jun 24, 2004
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (2013)
- Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland (2012)
- Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland (2010)
- Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (2011)
- Atelier 5 - The Alchemist of Gramnat 2 (Import) (2003)
- Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (2006)
- Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (2007)
- Atelier Lillie (import) (2001)
- Elly's Atelier (Import) (2000)