BackgroundAs the skies of Metro City fill with giant mechs, Astro, a robot with human emotions, arrives in a blaze of glory to defend all that is good. Fueled by jet-powered legs, he buzzes the menacing beasts and blasts them with lethal laser fire from his fingertips. Astro will stop at nothing to protect the humans and robots of his city and as he does, he discovers he is far more powerful than he ever realized.
Invisible enemies are revealed with Astro's x-ray vision, his Arm Canon discharges explosive firepower, his hearing is unparalleled, and his strength is no less than 100,000 horsepower. With his electronic brain, he decodes robotic languages and secret codes. Help Astro uncover his full potential through 10 non-linear, interactive areas, including a volcano, outer space, underground, and the city.
- Awaken and strengthen Astro's seven super abilities throughout the game.
- Explore huge 3D worlds to uncover side quests and hidden items.
- Interact with characters from the cartoon series including Dr. O'Shay, Zoran, and more!
- Collect trading cards and open new areas to search.
- Determine the best super power to defeat Magnamite, Acheron, the Blue Knight, and Atlas.
- Get hints and daily events from city-wide newsflash updates.
Hardware Requirements1 player
Memory card (8MB for PS2): 356Kb minimum
Analog Control Compatible: analog sticks only
Vibration Function Compatible
Official URLOfficial Site
Apr 08, 13 9:08pm
Taz124 and 1 others own Astro Boy
Taz124 played Astro Boy
Sep 09, 04 2:44pm
weeeeelll, lets see, the game starts off with a cool anime cutscene involving astro...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime, Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Aug 17, 2004 Europe Feb 11, 2005 Japan Mar 18, 2004 Australia Feb 23, 2005
- Also known as:
- Astro Boy: Tetsuwan Atom in Japan