BackgroundThis installment in the Armored Core series is to be the last for the PS2. Follow the story of the highest ranked Raven ever.
- One of the 2 modes, Training Mode, an extensive AC Test, with 150 battle scenarios to play through, replacing missions with 'simulations' of them.
- And Arena Mode is the same as you may have played in AC2 or 3. For the majority of the arena, opponents are randomly genereated, but for the higher ranking opponents, they are pre-made.
- The AC Modification system is used more than any other game has seen, tweaking the smallest parts of your mech for the smallest bit of extra boost, stability, or armor.
- Transfer your mechs from Nexus over to Nine Breaker to help you get a head start.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Armored Core: Nine Breaker Game Information Thread Jan 12
- Vote! Dec 21
- 9ball parts Jul 18
- What is your favorite cover AC? Jan 16
GakeKeeper and 12 others own Armored Core Nine Breaker
Nine ball and 3 others played Armored Core Nine Breaker
- Genre: Mech Based Action (PS2)
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: From Software
- Publisher: Agetec
Released North America Sep 13, 2005 Europe Apr 28, 2006 Japan Oct 28, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Armored Core 2 (2000)
- Armored Core 2: Another Age (2001)
- Armored Core 3 (2003)
- Armored Core Nexus (2004)
- Armored Core: Formula Front (2006)
- Armored Core: Last Raven (2006)
- Silent Line: Armored Core (2003)
- Armored Core: Formula Front (2005)