BackgroundArc The Lad: End of Darkness takes place five years after, yet in the same world as Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. Edda is a young man whose youth is marked by a "boring island life", but his serenity is shattered when he meets Kirika, a rude young woman, on the beach. Shortly after, Edda tries to help a hunter capture vicious criminals, but when the hunter is killed, Edda notices Kirika standing nearby, and his suspicions begin to grow about the mysterious young woman. Edda who has awakened as a full-fledged exorcist becomes a hunter himself. Realizing a sense of responsibility to save the weakened world, he sets out on a remarkable journey that will ultimately pit civilization against nature.
- First Action-Based Game in the Series. Control the main character in real time. Perform combos, equip items and magic.
- Improved Card and Guild System. Collect cards from battle and events and equip up to 4 kinds of cards per stage to gain new skills.
- Play Online in Real Time. Take your single player character online.
- Match mode. Battle with up to 8 players (4 vs. 4).
- Coop mode. Proceed through missions in teams of 4, look for rare cards by defeating enemies in dungeons (online-exclusive missions are included), and chat live.
- Easy mode. Quick-play coop mode without chat.
- Total of 24 Characters From the Arc The Lad Series. Defeat your enemies, collect items and magic, and build your character.
Official URLOfficial Site
Shedevil and 10 others own Arc The Lad: End of Darkness
CoarseDragon played Arc The Lad: End of Darkness
May 27, 05 10:22pm
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCEI
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Jun 15, 2005 Japan Nov 4, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)