BackgroundIn Ape Escape 2, players have to capture an array of monkeys that are running loose across locations around the world. To accomplish this task, players have access to a variety of gadgets and gizmos, all designed to help you in every way possible.
- Variety and Detail: Chase over 300 delinquent monkeys each with their own personalities, hilarious attitudes and character animations.
- Lush Environments: Large, lavish and whimsical environments such as Enter the Monkey, Castle Frightmare, Panic Pyramid and Moon Base provide a varied gameplay experience.
- Improves on the Original: Ape Escape 2 builds on it's predecessor by offering additional gadgets, more bosses, new vehicles and extra mini-games.
- Deep Game: 20 expansive levels plus 8 boss levels provide hours of gameplay and replay value.
- Superior Controls: Excellent gameplay and intuitive, smooth controls
Official URLOfficial Site
- Need Help With Tommy (The Magician) in Simian Citadel May 25
- Goku?! Oct 22
- ape escape 2 Aug 5
- can you get all 300 monkeys on monkey soccer Nov 20
I have never played Ape Escape. I like the monkeys go eee... I am a kid(8), But I find...
This is a great game for an 8 year old but many older people would find that you're...
This game is, like other people say, much like the first one (which is not bad by...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCEI
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Jun 30, 2003 Europe Mar 14, 2003