BackgroundAMERICA'S ARMY is a game that mimics life. You must guide a computer generated soldier through the US Army and help him or her to develop a career, get an education, and climb up in rank. You'll be able to not only visit the recruiter and sign up but also progress through the Army and see for yourself what a rich life experience the U.S. Army offers.
GameplayIn America's Army: Special Forces, players attempt to earn Green Beret status by completing individual and collective training missions drawn from the Special Forces Assignment and Selection (SFAS) process.
Players who complete the SFAS process have the opportunity to take on elite Special Forces roles and are qualified to play in multiplayer missions with units ranging from the elite 82d Airborne Division to the 75th Ranger Regiment.
- Unique Career Mode: Unparalleled character customization allows you to create a soldier and take him throughout his career -- from recruit to Special Forces team leader.
- Exclusive U.S. Army License: Real Special Forces operatives are consulting with game designers to ensure the highest level of realism in any military console game in existence.
- Authentic weapons, equipment, and combat situations come straight from the U.S. Army subject matter experts.
- Play it your way: America's Army has no linear campaign design; players can choose their own career paths. You can focus on certain army roles (marksman or grenadier for example), or experience different roles in your goal to achieve Special Forces qualification.
- Intense military action: Quick reflexes, strategic planning and the use of teamwork are mandatory to succeed in army missions, which plunge you into ultra-realistic combat scenarios.
- Multiplayer: America's Army will offer a top-notch multiplayer experience with up to 16 players online as well as split-screen cooperative play mode. Career mode will also be brought to online play, allowing players to create and build online characters.
Official URLOfficial Site
- release date Dec 27
MiamiHurricanes owns America's Army: Rise of a Soldier