marine06corps and 1 others own All-Star Baseball 2004
Luigi88 Aug 18, 04 3:45pm
Still, go out and rent it if your into just trading and making signings, but overall...
Justinw303 Jun 16, 03 12:35am
Deciding which new baseball game to spend your hard-earned cash on has gotten a lot...
- Is This Game Good Dec 27
- Plzz help! I have mvp baseball 2004 but is allstar o4 better? plzzz help Apr 13
- Most exciting game Oct 26
- No Hitter!!! Oct 9
BackgroundThe #1 baseball game just got better! Like Derek Jeter, All-Star Baseball 2004 is the game "with all the tools." With the most realistic simulation ever, easier to play functionality, and the same all around skill set that makes Derek the leader and winner he is, ASB 2004 truly is the game with all the tools, and will feature on line capability.
- Player rosters: Online, downloadable.
- More than 100 legends baseball: From Major League Baseball and Negro Leagues, including Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Ty Cobb, Cal Ripken, and Satchel Paige.
- New game modes: Including Scenario and Pick-up Game, plus a deeper Franchise mode.
- More than 50 playable teams: Plus 75 stadiums, 200 uniforms, and 20 unlockable teams.
- Two-man commentary: In both English and Spanish.
- Multimedia section: With exclusive Derek Jeter and Cal Ripken, Jr. bonus extras.
Official URLOfficial Site
- All-Star Baseball '97 (1997)
- All-Star Baseball (1997)