BackgroundThis real-time strategy game allows players to choose from 13 civilizations, including Vikings, Celts and Japanese cultures. There is combat and resource management.
- Battle alongside heroes of the day. Strive with one of following heroes to victory: Joan of Arc, William Wallace, Genghis Khan, Saladin, and Barbarossa.
- Command one of 13 mighty civilizations including the Franks, Japanese, Byzantines, Vikings, Mongols, and Celts. Each with unique attributes, buildings, technologies, and specific combat units based on its historical counterpart.
- Choose the path to greatness. Will it be an economic path created out of craftsmanship, trade and diplomacy? Or a military route of siege and naval warfare? Or by building a Wonder of the World that will stand the test of time?
We first heard rumors that Age of Empires II would be coming to Steam when some scrubbed Valve's databases last... posted Mar 07, 13 9:10am
Age of Empires 2 was first released on PC of course, the announcement of it coming to...
In this amazing sequel to the award-winning PC real time strategy game, Age of Empires...
The only thing good about this game is the graphics. Its boring to play and unkowing...
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PS2)
- Theme(s): Historical, Medieval
- Developer: Microsoft Game Studios
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Mar 1, 2001 Europe Nov 2, 2001
- Age of Empires Online
- Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
- Age of Empires III
- Age of Mythology: The Titans
- Age of Empires II: Gold Edition
- Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
- Age of Empires II
- Age of Empires: Rise of Rome
- Age of Empires