BackgroundAce Combat Zero: The Belkan War will take place a decade prior to Ace Combat 5.
During the eighties, the extended national policy went too far and trapped Belkan, the public country, in an economic crisis.
The Belkan War... it starts...
- Thrilling aerial combat in authentic fighter jets, driven by a dramatic and involving plot
- 18 varied missions with branching structures - fight off the invading Belkan forces and determine the fate of Ustio
- Huge range of modern fighter aircraft - including more than 30 fully-licensed aircraft
- Ace Style Gauge System - Decisions taken during missions determine your "Ace Style": ruthless mercenary, pragmatic soldier or honourable knight. What kind of pilot will you be?
- Increased replayability - your "Ace Style" affects mission progression; play through multiple times for alternative missions and enemies
- Dogfight with infamous enemy aces, each with distinctive combat styles and tactics - then hear their recollections of your actions in battle, post-mission retrospective interviews
- Emotional Feedback System - your actions in battle and responses over the radio affect the reactions of both friends and foes; become renowned as a skilled pilot, or feared as a merciless fighter
- Co-ordinate deadly attacks using brand-new wingman commands
- Improved enemy AI - some team-up, others take you on in one-on-one dogfights
- Two player mode - take on a friend in split-screen dogfighting action across 10 different stages
Official URLOfficial Site
jtufteda and 43 others own Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
Ketanx_the_Potato and 11 others played Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
- Genre: Air Based Action (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Apr 25, 2006 Europe Sep 15, 2006 Japan Mar 23, 2006 Australia Sep 14, 2006
- Ace Combat 3 (2003)
- Ace Combat Advance (2005)