Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War is anything but "unsung". This game is probably one of...
The 5th Installment to the Ace Combat series, by Namco will have you tearing through...
When I rented 'Ace Combat 5 The Unsung War', I was very excited. I played it for an...
If you loved the previous games, there's no doubt you'll love this one.
If you haven't...
BackgroundSeptember 23, 2010
Sand Island military base in the middle of the Ceres Ocean, dividing the two superpowers Osea and Yuktobania.
After attempting intercept of an unidentified aircraft, most of the 108th Tactical Fighter Squadron was destroyed. As the base scrambles its defenses and goes on red alert, you and your fellow elite fighter pilots are called up to protect your home nation of Osea. Take flight in the 5th installment of Namco's landmark air combat series, featuring ultra–realistic graphics, over 50 licensed aircraft and the all–new Wingman Command.
GameplayTake flight in the 5th installment of Namco's landmark series. Ace Combat 5 boasts reaslistic graphics, over 50 licensed real-world aircraft and the all-new wingman command. Control your entire squadron in-flight by coordinating attacks with orders you issue. Your split second decisions determine your comrades fate.
- Dogfight and divebomb your way through one of the most thrilling, white–knuckled air combat games ever created.
- Introducing Wingman Command: control your entire squadron in–flight.
- Issue orders and coordinate group attacks. Your split–second decisions determine mission success or failure.
- Intriguing story spanning over 30 missions makes ACE COMBAT 5 bigger and better than ever before.
- ACE COMBAT 5 redefines realistic graphics in console air combat. Enjoy vividly rendered aircraft, exquisitely detailed environments, real–time weather effects and dynamic lighting. Stunning CG cinematics complement the epic storyline.
- Features over 50 unique, real–world planes with selectable color schemes.
- Multiple game modes—including the immensely popular Campaign Mode—and loads of unlockable content for hours of additional flying excitement.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Ace Combat 3 (2003)
- Ace Combat Advance (2005)