XIII Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Defunct Games||70%||Dec 24 '03|
|Thunderbolt||7/10||Apr 03 '04|
|GameSpot||6.4/10||Nov 21 '03|
|Gamespy||3/5||Nov 24 '03|
|IGN PS2||7.7/10||Nov 17 '03|
|»Submit a review link|
|website||publish date||article rating|
|There are currently no previews. Click below to submit one.|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from XIII Reviews:Check out these quotes from XIII reviews & previews
"XIII has a unique and potentially interesting premise, but the game doesn't really differentiate itself from the wide array of other first-person shooters on the market."
"The first cel-shaded first-person shooter has been released, but does it live up to the enormous mountain of hype surrounding it? Ubisoft delivers a title that falls a bit short of expectations, but manages to remain enjoyable."
"...a fun but linear play-through with middle-of-the-road AI."
"To put it succinctly, itï¿½s like youï¿½re playing through a comic book. This will be fairly evident when words like BAM! appear onscreen as you hit an enemy, or when a visual TAT TAT signifies approaching gunfire. But it also extends to subtle details. For instance, figures have the thick black outline of the comics."
- skill help skill dual weapons!! 
- help 
- installation on vista 
- XIII got stuck at the end of submarine2 
- General XIII discussion... 
- XIII PS2 Cable car mission - stuck - help required 
- Strange Issues With XIII PC - Please Help 
- WEPONS 
- Roger sucks... can i play another char?like the mongoose? 
- XIII multiplayer problem 
- grapnel??????? (STUCK, PLEASE HELP) 
- HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M STUCK