BackgroundTry over 14 different vehicles with a huge arsenal of weapons for combination attacks. There are a total of 8 battlegrounds for single player modes and 20 deathmatch maps for up to 4 players in the multiplayer mode.
- Vehicular combat game
- 11 single-player and more than 18 multiplayer battlegrounds
- Enhanced player environments, with moving traffic, changing weather, living pedestrians, and interactive objects
- Game modes include deathmatch, endurance, and co-op
- For 1 to 4 players; online enabled
Official URLOfficial Site
[image1 link=yes width=650] If you're going to pick up Twisted Metal when it hits retailers on February 14,... posted Jan 23, 12 9:27am
Ah, the Twisted Metal series. As of now the longest-running Playstation-only series,...
Twisted Metal makes it's debut on the PS2 with Twisted Metal: Black. Twisted Metal:...
Well, I am and will always be a huge fan of the Twisted Metal Series, which was...
Twisted Metal Black is the best Twisted Metal game by far. You should buy it as soon...
It is nice to see the Twisted Metal series getting back on track. After TM2,...
The Twisted Metal is back, back in black(you knew it would be said eventually) and in...
- Genre: Automobile Based Action (PS2)
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Incognito Studios
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Jun 19, 2001 Europe Dec 7, 2001
- Also known as:
- Twisted Metal 5 in North America
|No-Face||Billy Ray Stillwell|