BackgroundFor the last 15 years the corrupt dictator, Sopot, has oppressed the people of the Commonwealth. His relentless pursuit of unification with the neighboring United Republic has left the country soaked in unnecessary bloodshed and poverty. Propaganda is plastered through communities and a Public Information Building, built as a tribute to the self centered chancellor spews news broadcasts with claims of victory as more and more soldiers fall victim. Fed up after years on the front lines, a group of super soldiers injected with nanotechnology vow to replace the dictator and restore peace. Join the squad as Alias, a demolitions expert and fight with team mates Molov, Repta, Shrike, Tangier, and Quill. You all have unique abilities and attributes acquired through nano technology to help bring the Commonwealth back to glory.
GameplayDefend your country as Alias, a demolitions expert, with the help of five squad members, each specialized in their own means of destruction. Fight through diverse levels using vehicles, an arsenal of specialized weapons and explosives in a rampage to overthrow the government.
- Revamped Geo-Mod engine - the only FPS with real-time, arbitrary geometry modification.
- All-new storyline & characters - fight as a member of an elite squad of six.
- Enhanced graphics and prerendered cutscenes for a completely immersive experience.
- Utilize four varied vehicles in combat, including a tank, a hover flyer and a submarine.
- Acquire superior firepower from multiple boss battles.
- 14 specialized weapons of mass destruction, including dual-handed pistols and machine guns.
- All-new inventory of useful items - health kits, night vision goggles, numerous grenades and more.
- Stealth, puzzle solving and action-oriented objectives.
- Advanced AI behavior - AI works in squads and reacts realistically to events.
- High replay value due to multiple endings based on player actions.
- 4 player mode - split screen death match and create your own bots.
Official URLOfficial Site
The Darksiders and Red Faction franchises are far from dead. Nordic Games, current owners of... posted Feb 13, 14 7:49pm
Released in October 2002, Red Faction II is still one of the best four years on. For a...
You play the role of Alias,the explosives guy on an elite team of nano-enhanced...
Red Faction 2 is not what you would want from a first-person shooter. It is a very...
[size=4] RED FACTION II [/size]
For Playstation 2
RATED MA15+ - Medium level animated...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Volition
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 16, 2002 Europe Nov 15, 2002