BackgroundRace 500cc motorbikes in Moto GP from Namco. Authentic riders, circuits, and 32 motorcycles are featured. There are also 5 different game modes.
GameplayWith THQ setting a very high standard for motorcycle games for GBA, this game will be one of the top racing games ever on the Gameboy Advance
- Official licence of the FIM World Motorcycle Championship
- Real tracks, teams, and riders
- Challenge mode--54 challenges with rewards to unlock
- Season mode offering mid-season transfers
- Race against the clock, your previous best time and the odds
- Fantastic replay mode that looks almost as good as watching on TV
- Detailed bike and circuit graphics with genuine trackside scenery
Official URLOfficial Site
- can you teach me how to program or make a computer games Oct 28
- i love you Dec 9
- motogo Feb 21
- network play? Jan 3
This game could be classified as perfect but not because the turns are hard and slow.
MotoGP - a PS2 launch title - was also the first ever motorcycle game on the PS2 - and...
MotoGP, based on Dorna's FIM motorcycle Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix, enjoys a 51-year history and more... posted May 14, 01 7:35pm
I got this 'cos I love bikes me, and it looked nice, I heard stuff about how it was a...
As a former motorcycle racer I really appreciate the graphics and the difficulty of...
- MotoGP '07 (2007)
- MotoGP 08 (2008)
- MotoGP 09/10 (2010)
- MotoGP 10/11 (2011)
- MotoGP 2006: Ultimate Racing Technology (2006)
- MotoGP 08 (2009)
- MotoGP (2006)