BackgroundIn Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo the player takes the role of Amuro Ray and fights against enemy mobile suits in one-on-one or group mobile suit battles in the "One Year War." The story mode features multiple stages leading up to the final battle in Jaburo. The player can pilot up to 20 different mobile suits in the additional bonus mode. Features 3D full-motion graphics and character animations.
- I need thourough steps on how to beat Garma's Fate, lv. 3! Dec 19
- Glitches Aug 18
- whats your favorite gundam and why Aug 17
- question? Aug 17
Well.. Even though this game was cool, and sorta fun, in away it was hindered by bad...
Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo.
I would not buy this the first sight, i would recommend renting it. THEN if you like...
The story mode is short but you wont finish it in a day because its hard youll...
I would like to say that out off all the gundam games I've played (I played them all...
The best video game adaptation to date, far exceeding the PSX and SNES's One year War...
Just buy the game and enjoy it man because all i got to
say is that it is the best...
It's been fifty years since Earth's population began living in orbiting space...
The game follows the first two of the three Mobile Suit Gundam movies very well.
Over all a good game for any gundam fan. The reason I say that because if you play...
- Genre: Mech Based Action (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Bandai
- Publisher: Bandai
Released North America Aug 6, 2001 Japan Dec 21, 2000
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam Z: AEUG vs. Titans (Import)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Ambition
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles (Import)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo