BackgroundMax Payne 2 is a violent, film-noir love story for mature audiences. Dark, tragic and intense, the in-depth story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations. Love hurts. Professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture and access to authentic digital source material from NYC help to ensure fans won't be disappointed. New and enhanced moves and options provide breathtaking cinematic game play and raise the bar once again!
Features•Storyline - A Dark, tragic and intense violent Film Noir love story between a cop and a femme fatale murder suspect.
•Bullet Time 2.0 – Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay has been improved on every level, leaving you with breath take action scenes.
• Weapons - New guns and a lot more moves makes this action game more cinematic and intense than ever before.
• New physics engine - Allows for interactive environments creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow motion create breath-taking combat scenes.
• New AI – Cooperative NPC's fight along side Max with even more challenging enemies.
Official URLOfficial Site
This game is a bit of a disappointment for me. There is plenty of things about it that...
I loved everything about this game. Bullet time was much better, as were the graphics...
This is one good game. I never played MP1 yet, but i am sure its good. This game is...
This is really good, but a whole lot better on your PC or Xbox, but if you liked the...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Film Noir
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Remedy Entertainment
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Dec 3, 2003 Europe Dec 5, 2003 Australia Dec 10, 2003