BackgroundMax Payne 2 is a violent, film-noir love story for mature audiences. Dark, tragic and intense, the in-depth story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations. Love hurts. Professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture and access to authentic digital source material from NYC help to ensure fans won't be disappointed. New and enhanced moves and options provide breathtaking cinematic game play and raise the bar once again!
Features•Storyline - A Dark, tragic and intense violent Film Noir love story between a cop and a femme fatale murder suspect.
•Bullet Time 2.0 – Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay has been improved on every level, leaving you with breath take action scenes.
• Weapons - New guns and a lot more moves makes this action game more cinematic and intense than ever before.
• New physics engine - Allows for interactive environments creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow motion create breath-taking combat scenes.
• New AI – Cooperative NPC's fight along side Max with even more challenging enemies.
Official URLOfficial Site
darkrex25 and 46 others own Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Trev_GFC and 12 others played Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Film Noir
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Remedy Entertainment
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Dec 3, 2003 Europe Dec 5, 2003 Australia Dec 10, 2003