BackgroundThe Gauntlet series continues with Dark Legacy. New characters include Dwarves, Knights, Sorceresses, and Jesters. There are also 4 new realms: Ice, Town, Sky, and Dream as well as a Battlefield which is a bonus realm for advanced players.
- 8 Playable Characters: Warriors, Valkyries, Wizards, Jesters, Dwarves, Sorceresses, Archers, and Knights.
- 8 Magical Realms: Mountain, Desert, Forest, Castle, Ice, Town, Sky, and Dream.
- A challenging adventure full of danger and hidden treasure where you must unlock the ultimate power in order to defeat the evil Garm.
- An extensive display of cinematics that will reveal new chapters of the time-honored Gauntlet adventures.
- Dozens of advanced attack combo moves will enable players to decimate hordes of enemies.
- More than 20 hidden characters, countless potions, power-ups, and special items pack Gauntlet Dark Legacy with even more hours of gameplay!
Official URLOfficial Site
Being old enough to have grown up with the original Gauntlet arcade machine, I've...
I LOVE this game! First of all, you can play up to four people - so having friends...
This game completely and utterly rocks. The characters have great detail on them and...
Visuals: Terrible. Magic effects look ok and the FMV sequences are good but everything...
Well not much I can say on this game. I played it in the arcade which I thought was...
I enjoyed the original on NES, and this definitely has improved over the original. ...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America May 2, 2001