BackgroundMarking the series' debut on a next-gen videogame console, DDRMAX boasts over 65 songs, full-motion music videos, high-resolution graphics and a wealth of new gameplay modes. DDRMAX is the most comprehensive version of the game ever to be released and is sure to have gamers jumping to the beat.
GameplayDance Dance Revolution is an innovative dancing simulation game that challenges the player with its combination of music, rhythm and coordination.
All you have to do is press the correct directional buttons or Directional Arrows on the Dance Dance Revolution Controller that corresponds to the arrow(s) that appear on-screen.The correct dance arrow must be played when it crosses the permanent arrows inside the Step Zone.The Step Zone for
each player is located in the upper part of the screen.
- New songs, exclusive songs for the U.S., licensed songs and dance hits
- New game modes for all night dancing fun
- Customize dance steps in Edit mode and exercise in Work Out mode
- Xbox version features LIVE enabled - download content, compete online and more
I think that this is one of the greatest games ever. Some of my friends who hate...
A great game for killing time, losing weight, boredom, and fun. This game doesn't...
The OMNI-Mode is really great and for me it is so easy to jump on my mat. I don't have...
DDRMAX is the latest (and first PS2) incarnation of the infamous Dance Dance...
Well this is another great addition to any DDR freak's library of games be sure to...
in my view thi game is not worth renting it is so useless i rented and i took it back...
This is better of the 2 DDR games released at stateside (Konamix and MAX).
- Genre: Arcade (PS2)
- Developer: KCEJ
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Oct 29, 2002 Japan May 16, 2002
- DanceDanceRevolution II
- Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
- Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves
- Dance Dance Revolution X
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
- DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution