BackgroundNightFire will feature an original single player storyline - written exclusively for the game and borrowing from the rich 007-legacy that spans 40 years. As Bond, players will operate in the snow capped Austrian Alps and the far reaches of outer space as well as underwater in the depths of the South Pacific to defeat the evil criminal mastermind Rafael Drake, the popular head of a supposedly benign environmental organization who secretly is bent on world domination.
- Engage in the most complete Bond game filled with excitement and intrigue.
- Go higher and deeper than any previous Bond game both in locales and gameplay.
- All new, original single-player storyline that builds on the Bond legacy with new and familiar characters from the Bond universe.
- First person perspective complimented with dynamic third person camera to further highlight Bond moments.
- More than 10 exotic locations around the world filled with a generous offering of challenging missions and objectives.
- New upgradeable Q-lab gadgets, advanced camera system, and original missions including zero-gravity assignments.
- Fast-paced driving (console only, not in PC)
- Single and up to four person multi-player support via split screen on console versions.
- PC will support up to 32 players and feature numerous modes of play.
Hardware Requirements8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
80KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: All Buttons.
Vibration Function Compatible.
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 21 others played James Bond 007: NightFire
JonesFRB and 65 others own James Bond 007: NightFire
mcallaghan45i havent play it yet but i download it was a demo JamesBond007NightFire PC
Dec 09, 10 6:29pm
scott7705very basic 007 game, graphics pretty disappointing. JamesBond007NightFire PC
Jul 23, 10 11:57pm
Hierarch7Excellent shooter, but controls are somewhat irritating and multiplayer could have been better. JamesBond007NightFire PC
Jun 08, 10 10:25am
dragonitethere are so many hidden extras in this game, good for alot of gaminghours JamesBond007NightFire PC
Mar 18, 09 12:42am
tapelegexcellent first-person shooter with hi-tech weapons and lots of things that go BOOM. JamesBond007NightFire PC
Jan 05, 06 8:57am
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Eurocom
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 18, 2002
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire