BackgroundThis game will utilize the third person perspective. The multiplayer will be more in depth. Over 20 different weapons and gadgets, with different ways to complete missions and new hand-to-hand combat. Pierce Brosnan lends his talents once again as James Bond.
- New third person perspective that showcases Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.
- Multiple ways to complete missions, with player rewards for completing objectives with Bond style by using disguise to temporarily take the identity of a defeated foe, misdirection, and other spy tactics.
- New over the top hand-to-hand fighting that includes the use of environmental objects such as bottles, chairs, etc.
- Original single player storyline that immerses the player in the world of James Bond with classic villains, exotic locations, beautiful girls, fast cars, and high-tech gadgetry.
- Seamless transitions from on-foot exploration to piloting interactive vehicles including cars, motorcycles, helicopters, etc.
- Over 20 weapons and gadgets including the ability to rappel up or down any wall
- New third person multiplayer modes including two-player co-op missions and arena-style combat with up to four players
Official URLOfficial Site
- M.Sappho Aug 20
- need help Mar 10
- Serena St. Germain level, Bond Everything or Nothing Feb 23
- Co-op Mar 26
The minute I loaded this up with my mate I couldn't wait to start playing as Bond in...
This game combines everything from the normal but much improved other James Bond's...
Well let’s start off saying that this is a vast improvement from the past games in...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Feb 17, 2004 Japan Feb 11, 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Online Multi-player (2)
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire