If you haven't played Zeno Clash or Hoard yet, or have never gotten over your love for 80s dungeon crawlers, the... posted Feb 10, 12 1:42pm
Zeno Clash is an indie title developed by ACE Team, which generated a lot of gamer...
We heard word of it one month ago, and now it's a little closer to reality -- ACE Team's brawler Zeno Clash is set... posted Sep 22, 09 3:51pm
Developers of fighting-adventure-whatever the heck Zeno Clash, ACE Team, are new to the gaming scene, so the... posted Aug 17, 09 3:38pm
As assured since the game's release, ACE Team has now published the Software Development Kit (SDK) for their... posted Jul 29, 09 4:40pm
It's official. The first Zeno Clash left many questions unanswered, and ACE Team plans to remedy that with a... posted May 20, 09 6:44pm
BackgroundPlayers will play the role of Ghat; the son of a impressive hermaphrodite creature called Father-Mother, whose children form the most powerful clan in the city of Halstedom. Ghat must escape from his family and start an incredible journey with his female companion Deadra, who will aid him in the dangerous lands of Zenozoik.
GameplayThis first-person game features a combat system revolving mostly around melee, and players can chain their attacks into a variety of combos, though Zeno Clash does offer an unusual variety of weapons that can be used to keep enemies at a range. Firearms and explosives are handy additions to the melee arsenal, as different enemies may require different strategies.
- Engaging melee combat in first person: the combat in Zeno Clash is up, close & personal. The new melee combat system allows players to perform a variety of movements like deflect & elude combos, knockback finisher punches and punishing grab attacks. The depth of the combat system will put player's skills to the test. Learn new attacks as the game progresses and confronts you with more formidable foes.
- Fantastic visuals powered by the source engine: players will be immersed in a fantastic world, beautiful and disturbing at the same time. The unprecedented art style brings a fresh new approach to the first person genre. The surreal environments and characters will keep player's wanting to discover more.
- Survival mode challenges: jump right into the action in engaging unlockable "tower challenges". The player must overcome enemy waves to progress through the tower levels. The game will rate the player in different categories like speed and performance. A leaderboards system will rank you against your friends, so the challenge never ends.
- Deep storyline: Zeno Clash is a story driven game. Player's will play the role of Ghat; the son of a impressive hermaphrodite creature called Father-Mother, whose children form the most powerful clan in the city of Halstedom. Ghat must escape from his family and start an incredible journey with his female companion Deadra, who will aid him in the dangerous lands of Zenozoik.
- Bizarre weapons: an unusual arsenal of weapons is available for those who can manage to keep the enemy in range. The eccentric weapons are built from scrap and junk, but they are most effective when used properly. Hammers and clubs will be the most effective when fighting heavy characters that can only be brought down with extreme force.
- Beautiful soundtrack: The beautiful musical score is as varied as the game's settings. The original soundtrack will keep players immersed in the different environments and key parts of the story.
Official URLOfficial Site
Indie developer ACE Team show off their latest achievement, Zeno Clash, a first-person title that bridges several gaming genres. Join us as we dive into this punk-fantasy world and get acquainted with Ghat's dysfunctional family. »Read Full Article
- Zeno Clash II (2013)
- Zeno Clash II (2013)