BlizzCon 2013 ticket sales set for April 24 and 27, tickets expected to sell instantly so prepare accordingly
BlizzCon has announced the sale dates for tickets to its 2013 showing, so prepare to make room in your calendar... posted Apr 04, 13 12:07pm
Along with an assortment of Titan rumors, fansite Titan Focus also had one more big rumor that really deserves a... posted Apr 03, 13 9:47am
Father takes bathroom break from World of Warcraft, loses all his gold to 6-year-old son and doesn't get mad
As a World of Warcraft player going by the handle of "1104" learned the hard way, sometimes you can’t trust... posted Mar 18, 13 12:28pm
If your favorite (successful) video game series hasn't been turned into movie idea yet, just sit tight and wait... posted Jan 31, 13 12:12pm
Hey, everybody! Who else is excited for tonight's release of Guild Wa -- wait a second, what's this over here? A... posted Aug 24, 12 1:17pm
Activision Blizzard has revealed that World of Warcraft has lost over one million subscribers. 9.1 million... posted Aug 02, 12 4:50pm
Blizzard has announced the release date for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. The latest expansion for... posted Jul 25, 12 7:45am
Hopefully you enjoyed BlizzCon 2011, because Blizzard won't be hosting its annual extravaganza this year. ... posted Jan 25, 12 10:33am
If you're running a 64-bit OS with the appropriate hardware to match and consider yourself a World of Warcraft... posted Jan 10, 12 7:19am
World of Warcraft has been steadily losing large amounts of subscribers over the past year, first 600,000 between... posted Nov 09, 11 6:06am
So here's something many of you Warcraft fans have been waiting for:... posted Oct 21, 11 2:33pm
BlizzCon 2011 is underway, and Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime knows how to get things started. “We know there... posted Oct 21, 11 11:38am
Blizzard's highly-successful World of Warcraft MMO continues on a steady decline, losing roughly 300,000... posted Aug 04, 11 1:17pm
By now, you may have heard about Norway's Oslo bombing and Utøya massacre that claimed the lives of over 70... posted Jul 29, 11 2:16pm
Some would say World of Warcraft is an unstoppable force of nature. Wrong. The MMO juggernaut is seeing a... posted May 09, 11 5:06pm
BackgroundWorld of Warcraft is a MMORPG that transports you to the persistent state world of Azerorth. Set 4 years after the events of Warcraft III, you'll have to chance to choose one of many races to live your life as, including humans, orcs, and tauren. As heroes, you'll explore familiar battlefields, discover new lands and take on epic quests and challenges. Meet, adventure and trade with thousands of other players simultaneously.
GameplayThe whole experience of progressing your character is really where the game play lies within any MMORPG, and World of Warcraft is no exception. At the start, you are given the opportunity to create your very own online persona, with a wide array of options that allow you to tweak your character just right. After you have made this persona, you are lunged straight into the world of Azeroth, which immediately sets you out on all sorts of various tasks and quests; quests of which tend to be quite gratifying and rewarding upon completion. Through honing your powers upon defeating enemies in battle, and receiving new equipment after completing quests, the feeling of character progression is quite satisfying! But character progression is merely one aspect of game play, as the exploring of the world of Azeroth is also quite appealing, and interacting with fellow players of that world through chat, trade, and battle, just adds to the overall realism and satisfaction that is World of Warcraft.
- Adventure together with thousands of other players online simultaneously.
- Explore an expansive world with miles of forests, deserts, snow-blown mountains, and other exotic lands.
- Join the Horde or the Alliance as one of 8 playable races ranging from Humans and Dwarves to Orcs and Trolls.
- Select from 9 classes, including holy Paladins, shape-shifting Druids, powerful Warriors and Mages, demon-summoning Warlocks, and more.
- Explore 6 huge capital cities, which serve as major hubs for the races inhabiting them.
- Practice various trade skills to help locate reagents, make and enhance custom items, acquire wealth through trade with other players, and more.
- Purchase tickets for travel along a number of air routes flown by creatures such as Gryphons and Wyverns. For global transportation, travel by Boat or Goblin Zeppelin.
- Once a certain level has been achieved, players can choose to purchase permanent personal mounts, such as Dire Wolves and Horses.
- Locate and engage other players with easy-to-use features and tools, including chat channels, friends lists, and animated and audible character expressions
Hardware Requirements800MHz or higher CPU.
256Mb or more.
64Mb video card
3Gb of hard drive or more available.
DirectX 9.0 or above.
For Mac users:
MacOS X 10.3 (Panther) or better.
512Mb or higher of RAM
64Mb video card
3Gb of hard drive or more available
Official URLOfficial Site
Figure Prints creates custom 3D models of World of Warcraft characters and we have an exclusive look inside their top-secret production facility. »Read Full Article
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (1996)
- Warcraft II: Gold Edition (1999)
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995)
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002)
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003)
- Warcraft: Orcs & Humans (1994)
- World of Warcraft: Blackwing Lair (2005)
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (2010)
- World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012)
- World of WarCraft: The Burning Crusade (2007)
- World of WarCraft: Wrath of The Lich King (2008)
- WarCraft II: The Dark Saga (1997)