BackgroundThe Lich King Arthas has set in motion events that could lead to the extinction of all life on Azeroth. With the armies of the undead and the necromantic power of the plague threatening to sweep across the land, only the mightiest heroes can oppose the Lich King's will and end his reign of terror for all time.
Blizzard Entertainment's latest expansion to World of Warcraft – Wrath of the Lich King – adds a host of epic content to the existing game world. Players will achieve soaring levels of power, explore a vast new continent, and battle other high-level heroes to determine the fate of Azeroth.
- Master the necromantic powers of the Death Knight - World of Warcraft's first Hero class.
- Quest to level 80, gaining potent new abilities and talents along the way.
- Learn the craft of spell augmentation with the new Inscription profession.
- Brave the harsh new continent of Northrend, the icy domain of the Lich King.
- Engage in epic siege warfare, deploying mighty siege engines to lay waste to destructible buildings in your path.
- Transform your hero's look with new character-customization options, including new hairstyles and dances.
- Explore perilous new dungeons filled with some of the deadliest creatures -- and greatest treasures -- on Azeroth.
- And much, much more...
Official URLOfficial Site
- World of Warcraft: Legion interview discusses Demon Hunters and class changes Aug 29
- World of Warcraft: Legion brings back class identity while battling the Burning Legion Aug 6
- Activision Blizzard: revenue is up despite World of Warcraft losing 1.5 million subscribers Aug 5
- Blizzard to announce next World of Warcraft expansion at Gamescom Aug 1
The World of Warcraft expands once more, as Blizzard Creative Director Chris Metzen took the... posted Nov 08, 13 12:41pm
BlizzCon cometh, and Blizzard doth prepare. Just weeks in advance of Blizzard's huge convention... posted Nov 04, 13 9:47am
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria 5.4 trailer for the 'Siege of Orgrimmar,' Garrosh Hellscream's horde
Ever since Mists of Pandaria launched, or probably even prior to that, World of Warcraft... posted Aug 15, 13 10:30am
Regardless of subscription rates, World of Warcraft will continue to plow on as one of the most... posted Aug 13, 13 4:40pm
BlizzCon 2013 ticket sales set for April 24 and 27, tickets expected to sell instantly so prepare accordingly
BlizzCon has announced the sale dates for tickets to its 2013 showing, so prepare to make room in your calendar... posted Apr 04, 13 12:07pm
Hey, everybody! Who else is excited for tonight's release of Guild Wa -- wait a second, what's this over here? A... posted Aug 24, 12 1:17pm
If you're running a 64-bit OS with the appropriate hardware to match and consider yourself a World of Warcraft... posted Jan 10, 12 7:19am
World of Warcraft has been steadily losing large amounts of subscribers over the past year, first 600,000 between... posted Nov 09, 11 6:06am
Blizzard's highly-successful World of Warcraft MMO continues on a steady decline, losing roughly 300,000... posted Aug 04, 11 1:17pm
Some would say World of Warcraft is an unstoppable force of nature. Wrong. The MMO juggernaut is seeing a... posted May 09, 11 5:06pm
[image1 link=yes height=250 float=right] Blizzard isn't about to sit on the sidelines during the busiest... posted Nov 26, 10 1:40am
If you can't be bothered to fumble with Blizzard's keychain or mobile app authenticators for World of Warcraft,... posted Nov 10, 10 5:10pm
Today's a big day for all World of Warcraft players as the hefty 4.0.1 update rolls in major mechanics changes to... posted Oct 12, 10 6:28pm
World of Warcraft expansions always have a hard time getting into China, like in the case of Burning Crusade, in... posted Aug 25, 10 4:23am
Don't like your StarCraft II character name for some reason? Blizzard will soon let players change their names... posted Aug 16, 10 8:16pm
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Nov 13, 2008 Europe Nov 13, 2008
- World of Warcraft: Legion
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas
- World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- World of WarCraft: Wrath of The Lich King
- World of WarCraft: The Burning Crusade
- World of Warcraft
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs. Gnomes