BackgroundChampionship Snooker 2004 features 30+ of the current top professional snooker players including Stephen Hendry, plus Mark Williams, Steve Davis, Ken Doherty, John Higgins, Tony Drago, and many more.
GameplayPlayers can compete in all the real tournaments featured in the current 2003/4 Snooker season - The LG Cup, British Open, UK Championships, European Open, Welsh Open, Irish Masters, Player's Championship, The Masters, The World Championships, and many more; the 'LG Tour' Mode allows the user to play through unlimited seasons as a Snooker pro; and World Championship Snooker 2004 features all the top players, venues, trophies, and real tournaments of the 2003/4 Snooker season.
New modes include the 'Classic Match' mode featuring some of the most nail-biting moments in World Championship history, including the great 1985 final between Steve Davis and Dennis Taylor (famously watch by 18.5 million viewers at the time, a record for a broadcast after midnight).
- Immerse yourself in the most entertaining snooker matches you'll ever play.
- 30+ top professional snooker players.
- New Classic Match mode featuring the most nail-biting moments in World Championship history.
- All the real tournaments of the current snooker season and the top snooker arenas in accurate detail.
- Increased realism and fluidity of movement with unique player animations.
- Updated John Virgo's Trickshots, now with snooker and pool challenges.
- Comprehensive unlock and rewards including classic video footage.
- Commentary from John Virgo and Dennis Taylor.
- Featuring 8-Ball and 9-Ball pool, with new tables, ball types, and refined opponent AI.