BackgroundGet the low-down on high-stakes poker with 12 World Championship Poker games including: Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hold'em, Seven-Card Stud, Five-Card Draw and Pineapple. Players may advance their skills in "Career Mode" as they play their way through over 50 poker tournaments.
World Championship Poker also features poker tutorials and six tournament locations, ranging from a tropical island to a Mississippi riverboat. Players create customizable characters with more than 80 different options to mold your player's look.
GameplayYou can create a character, choosing from various head and body types and fashion choices, or go with a default character. Then you head to the table to confront a menagerie of old guys, cowboys, mullet-heads, bikers, young studs, babes and little old ladies.
- Twelve poker and card games: Texas Hold'em, Double Flop, Pineapple, Omaha Hold 'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Hi-Lo, Baseball, 5 Card Draw , Deuces Wild, Video Poker and Blackjack
- Text-based tutorials for each game
- Wireless multiplayer for up to six players, featuring a "smack talk" system so you can taunt your opponents
- Quick Play for players who just want to play a quick tournament style card game
- Career mode that features four 3D themed casinos, poker tournaments, a Loan Shark and a Gift Shop.
- Customize your character with bling as you rake in more pots!
- Genre: Card & Casio (PC)
- Developer: Imaginengine
- Publisher: Valusoft
Released North America Mar 1, 2005