Release Dates NA Jun 9, 03
BackgroundThe power of a Titan courses through your veins. Your only comfort is the singe of a powerful weapon in your grip. Centaurs, minotaurs and the legions of ancient Greece stand against you. And if you live long enough, you'll face the anger of the gods themselves. Send them all to Hades without deiscrimination, because in the world of Will Rock, it's the god's turn to be damned.
GameplayWill Rock is a FPS where you'll have to shoot mythic creatures from the Greek Mythology. You can also use Titan Powers by getting them on Titan Altar against 50 Golds. There are three powers: a Slow Motion, an Invulnerability and a Increasing Damage. It will help when you'll be in front of hordes of enemies.
- Decimate 15 freakish varieties of monsters and minions, including four colossally tough bosses.
- Wield 11 unearthly weapons, including the acid gun, flaming crossbow, and nuclear atomic gun to obliterate foes in twisted new ways.
- Explore six multiplayer levels with up to eight players, featuring Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, and Treasure Hunt modes.
- Solve brain-busting puzzles and earn destructive powers beyond your wildest dreams with Mystical Rune power-ups, such as Quad Damage, Invincibility, Invisibility, and more.
- Explore 10 eye-popping levels that blend the mystique of ancient Greece with the full-bore devastation of futuristic weaponry.
- Behold revolutionary shatter and morphing technology that makes objects and enemies break, shatter, melt, inflate, and burn to a crisp in real-time.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III 500 MHz or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB of RAM
Video Card: 32 MB video card or higher, such as GeForce 2 or ATI® Radeon or better
Sound Card: Windows DirectX® 9.0-compatible sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 required (included on disc)
Hard Drive Space: 700 MB of free hard drive space