BackgroundWill of Steel is a modern warfare tactical 3D RTS with some elements of RPG. The player is assigned one battalion that he/she can command. The player must make wise military choices and decide how to adjust his/her actions to counteract the strategy employed by the enemy forces in Afghanistan and Iraq. Throughout the game, the player also strives to improve his/her career. By winning medals and being promoted, various special options are revealed that he/she can use in battle.
GameplayControl your allys. Move your allies around the field and destroy he enemy targets.
- Modern warfare 3D real-time strategy
- The player takes over as the commander of the USMC battalion through campaign episodes in Afghanistan 2001 and Iraq 2003
- The commander and his soldiers can move up the ranks, get promoted and win medals throughout the game
- High reality gameplay and believable battlefield environments
- Stunning vertex and pixel shader FX (bump and environment mapping, dynamic lighting and shadows, etc.)
- High quality and exceptionally detailed objects for 3D RTS games
- Voice control with natural language support
- Missions unfolding from dawn to dusk with realistic weather conditions (rain, fog, thunderstorm etc)
- Over one hundred different types of player controllable military units
- No resource gathering and building. All action!
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
RAM: 256MB RAM
Processor: DirectSound compatibile PCI 16-bit sound card