BackgroundWildStar is the future fantasy MMORPG where players can make their mark as Explorers, Soldiers, Scientists or Settlers and lay claim to a mysterious planet on the edge of known space.
- Immersive World, Extraordinary Style: Discover a world deeply layered with mystery and challenges – a world brought to life with unforgettable and unique visuals.
- Player Paths: Decide not only who your character is, but also why he or she is coming to Nexus. Going beyond the choices of character race and class, your path defines your character’s motivation – and unlocks unique content catered to your preferred playstyle.
- Momentum Mechanics: A world of high adventure and daring action is brought to life through Momentum Mechanics which immerses players in a world stacked with content, challenges and rewards. Players do not simply quest or fight a monster – they stake their claim on the world in a manner of their choosing and are rewarded for making bold advances towards packs of enemies. Storylines, mini-challenges, surprise events and a reactive world all layer on top of each other to create an immersive experience that rewards players for playing the way they want to play.
- Epic Mystery: WildStar’s grand story continues past the level cap, with elder game content that captures the best elements of the greatest RPGs. Players embark on an epic tale with memorable characters and gripping conflicts whose story continues episodically into the future.
- Carbine abandoning monthly WildStar content drop promise, 'Defile' to release in next few months Aug 21
- WildStar's 'Sabotage' Battleground explodes in latest DevSpeak trailer, July's Ultradrop Jul 23
- WildStar's 'The Strain' DevSpeak rains purple content for all, teases Battleground for August Jun 30
- More WildStar details on 'The Strain' Ultradrop, explore Blighthaven and the Northern Wastes Jun 24
One of Carbine Studios' greatest promises to WildStar players has been a dedication to monthly... posted Aug 20, 14 2:14pm
After July's huge WildStar Ultradrop blew everyone's mind, adding two huge new zones and... posted Jul 22, 14 9:26am
WildStar's fir monthly patch is set to hit this week. They call them an "Ultradrop" and July's... posted Jun 30, 14 8:44am
This morning Carbine Studios unleashed the next details on WildStar's upcoming Ultradrop, the... posted Jun 24, 14 9:16am
WildStar Flick unveils 'The Strain', first major monthly content update adds corrupted Blighthaven zone
Teased and revealed earlier this week, WildStar's now fully revealed their first major monthly... posted Jun 18, 14 8:34am
Update: Carbine's got more in store for us than just a poster! Today the official website for... posted Jun 16, 14 12:03pm
It's time to take to the skies, my fellows. WildStar has officially been launched, which means... posted Jun 03, 14 9:25am
Raids. They're not for everyone. Gather up to forty people and scream at them until treasure... posted May 14, 14 12:25pm
WildStar's 10-day open beta has begun. Closed beta players can pick up where they left off and... posted May 08, 14 6:21pm
WildStar's final beta weekend wrapped up just two short days ago and already Carbine Studios is... posted May 06, 14 11:45am
There's something about Carbine Studios' DevSpeak trailers that capture the essence of their posted Apr 23, 14 11:52am
WildStar's got these things called Warplots, which everyone who is a fan of MMO PvP should... posted Apr 16, 14 9:34pm
Blessed art those MMO players who wander off the beaten PvE path and instead choose the path of... posted Mar 20, 14 8:45pm
Update: WildStar pre-orders are officially official now. That is to say that if you've place a... posted Mar 12, 14 6:00am
Now that all the commotion is over for WildStar's big coming out party -- launch date... posted Mar 12, 14 5:38pm
Carbine Studios' space fantasy MMORPG that's set to add rocket boosters and wings to the theme... posted Mar 12, 14 5:59am
PvE and PvP, like two sides of a coin. Ha, yeah right. Everyone knows PvE is where it's at.... posted Mar 12, 14 6:00am
MMOs have lived and died as a result of their PvP systems and WildStar doesn't plan to launch... posted Mar 12, 14 6:00am