Thrill out your visitors by creating an incredible theme park destination! Build up amazing attractions and manage your team of zoo keepers, vets, landscapers and maintenance personnel. Showcase your star animal attractions in amazing habitats and build your dream park by placing stores, snack shacks, souvenir shops, information booths, ice-cream stands and more!
Build on your success! Extend your empire of wild life parks in campaign mode and take on adventures around the globe!
Game PlayThe Campaign mode in Wildlife Park 3 leads you on missions around the world, each with an exciting scenario where animals have to be returned to the wild and endangered species rescued. In Freeplay mode you design your own wildlife park using 30 different animated plant species, a selection of visitor facilities and a range of options for building the different enclosures. Players can choose from over 20 maps of parks worldwide and must also attend to the needs of the various realistically animated wild animals; penguins and polar bears like a cool climate, whereas rhinos, giant pandas and gorillas prefer very different conditions. If the animals in your care feel well and happy, the visitors to the zoo may soon be captivated by their cute offspring. Random quests in Freeplay mode also provide game variety and hours of gaming fun.
Design your own wildlife park using a wide selection of decorative items!
- The thrilling Campaign will take players around the world on 20 missions
- Realistic representations of 25 different land- and water-based animal species
- Improved and expanded management component
- Play “Freeplay mode” on 20 selectable maps with additional mini-quests
- The terraforming tool allows players to landscape their own park based on their own designs
- A detailed tutorial that explains the game functions in a fun and humorous way
- Players can unlock additional equipment and items for the wildlife park after completing successful missions
- Animal shop for trading animals in the game
- Individual animals and families of animals can be created randomly using coat colors, coat markings, tails, manes, tusks and horns
- True-to-life animated plant varieties with flowering and fruiting phases
- Comprehensive lexicon with lots of interesting information on the various animal and plant species
- Plenty of scope to customize the park using a variety of decorative park elements; a range of fences, enclosures, plants and visitor facilities c
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core CPU (Intel Pentium D, AMD Athlon64 3000+, minimum 3GHz)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT or higher, ATI Radeon HD X1800 or higher (minimum 256MB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c, Shader Model 2.0)
RAM: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core CPU (Intel C2D E4300 or higher, AMD Athlon X2 3800+ or higher)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX or higher, ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher
RAM: 2 GB
Official URLPublisher site (US).
Developer site (EU).
- Genre: Other (PC)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: bitComposer
- Publisher: Viva Media, LLC.
Released North America Jul 26, 2011 Europe Apr 8, 2011
- Also known as:
- Wildlife Park 3 in Europe
- Zoo Tycoon (2001)
- Zoo Tycoon 2 (2004)
- Zoo Tycoon 2: African Adventure (2006)
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species (2005)
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Extinct Animals (2007)
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Marine Mania (2006)
- Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs (2002)
- Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania (2002)