BackgroundHere is your chance to create a giant and beautiful zoo. A park so amazing, it would be impossible to build in real life. In Wildlife Park you must build an animal park from scratch, managing it so your visitors will spend their money. You begin with just the park area, a ticket booth, and some money. From there you can buy animals, build the zoo, hire employees, and then open the gates and let the visitors come.
- Over 45 animal species – mammals, reptiles, birds and marine creatures - animated and simulated in rich detail!
- A multitude of animal behaviour with individual social and sexual lives, births and ageing, aggression and trainability!
- A generous choice of structures for playing and climbing, such as trampolines, video monitors and devices for moving hand over hand along ropes!
- Free landscape creation on various height levels with a rich vegetation, bridge structures and waterfalls!
- Creation of lakes and rivers with simulated water spread and realistic depth!
- 10 different staff types to take care of the animals and the park, from zoo-keepers and vets to animal trainers for the demonstration of animal tricks!
- Over 70 building types with a specific building for each animal species!
- In addition to the free game, the player can play 20 missions around the globe at the most varied climatic and architectural locations!
- Impressive atmosphere, enhanced by realistic noises and background music that goes with the theme!
- Innovative and easy-to-use interface!
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98, 2000, ME, XP
Windows NT 4.0 (SP5)/2000
Pentium II with 450 MHz
128 MB RAM (recommended: 256 MB)
800 MB free drive space
4 MB graphic card