BackgroundFeaturing breathtaking landscapes from the African Serengeti National Park, Wild Earth is a stunning adventure which allows players to experience the African wildlife in its natural environment.
Players embark on various assignments, each of which feature different photographic objectives, challenging the player to explore the lush 3D world and take the best photographs of animals and environmental features.
At the end of each assignment, an html article is created using the player's own photographs which provides additional in-depth information and insight. These articles can be printed, saved or shared.
- Accurate and beautifully recreated wildlife including elephants, cheetahs, lions, crocodiles and more
- Simulated weather conditions – (racing clouds, rainfall, dust devils, thunder storms)
- Immersive 3D environments (open plains, rocky outcrops, lakes, streams etc)
- Diverse missions including specific night-time challenges, wild animal tracking and exploration of the Serengeti terrain
- Stirring soundtrack created by world music label Talking Drum Records
- Creative game design; players are encouraged to practice and develop photography skills
- Differing skill levels for more advanced photography challenges
- Personalised gameplay utilising players photographs in html articles
- Non-violent family oriented gameplay mechanic