BackgroundAs human traders explored for new lands and resources, they came upon the southern continent of Keshan. There they encountered the snakelike Ssrathi, whom they killed to take their gold and silver. But the Ssrathi were an incredibly powerful race, and the Northern humans found this out too late. The violence and bloodshed changed Etheria forever. Lead the humans into the South as you fight through Keshan, searching and conquering -- or lead the reptilian Ssrathi charge against humans encroaching from the North!
- Sixteen different races, twenty-eight different classes.
- To accompany your HERO in to battle.
- Random Maps, skirmish Mode.
- More than one hundred and thirty spells over thirteen different spheres of magic. New Magic Items many of them special & rare, some even able to cast spells.
- Plaguelords, Saurians, Swarm. The old Human side will be split into Knights & Empire. This will include new units and new buildings.
- All of your old favorites plus eight new classes combine together in a new hero system that is easier to learn but harder to master than before. Take heroes beyond level 50. Gain levels while actually playing the game.
- Rock & Lava terrain, along with Jungle, Ruins and subterranean caverns.
- High quality soundtrack featuring thematic music, all at CD-Audio quality.
- Players will be able to produce six different coloured dragons all with unique abilities and breath weapons.
- Many different shops will allow players to purchase items & troops to aid them in battle. The variety of different Lairs will produce neutral units that will roam the map seeking out trouble
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Pentium II 450MHz Processor
1GB Hard Disk Space
8X CD-ROM Drive
16MB DirectX compatible SVGA Video Card
DirectX compatible Sound Card
Pentium 800MHz Processor
Multiplayer System Requirements:
56Kbps Internet Connection
Official URLOfficial Site
Ahh, Black Friday. It's one of the craziest and most dangerous days to shop. Lots of great games going on sale,... posted Nov 26, 09 7:20pm
Bit too repetitive if you ask me. Also, you might wanna trade this for...
Warlords: Battlecry III is a game I seriously recommend owning. It has many various...
Enlight announced today that Warlords Battlecry III, the third game in their RTS/RPG series, is now available in... posted May 19, 04 6:03pm