BackgroundOn the very edge of the galaxy lies the Sargos Sector. For centuries it was rendered uninhabitable and isolated by volatile Warp Storms. Even now, deep within the sector the very fabric of reality is unraveling. Only the ancient Sentinel Devices hold the Warp at bay.
But the ravages of time and meddling of humanity have weakened the Sentinel Devices—and now, the battle for these lost worlds is at hand. Drawn to the conflict, the great races of the galaxy descend upon the Sargos Sector, seeking to preserve reality—or to tear it asunder.
Side with the forces of Order, or the vile hosts of Destruction, in a war that will unlock ancient secrets, reveal dark purposes, and determine the fate of the Sargos Sector. For in this dark millennium, there is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter.
THQ's money problems are continuing to cause issues for the company's development teams. The trickle down has now... posted Mar 29, 12 1:05pm
$ Compare Prices
- Warhammer 40,000 Rites of War (1999)
- Warhammer 40,000: Agents of Death (1999)
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate (1998)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade (2006)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (2008)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault (2005)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (2009)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising (2010)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
- Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (2003)