Average Review Score:
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Reviews
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Game Chronicles Magazine||10.0/10||Jul 17 '03|
|gameplasma.comSuperb review for TFT.||9.0/10.0||Mar 24 '04|
|NZGamer||91%||Jun 02 '04|
|Adrenaline Vault||3/5||Sep 11 '03|
|FiringSquad||87%||Jul 10 '03|
|Game Revolution||B+||Jul 18 '03|
|Gamer's Hell||8.8/10||Jul 12 '03|
|GameSpot||9.2/10||Jul 02 '03|
|Gamespy||88/100||Jun 30 '03|
|IGN PC||9.0/10||Jul 01 '03|
|Tech ARP||---||Aug 21 '03|
|»Submit a review link|
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|FiringSquad||Mar 18 '03|
|GamesDomain||Apr 10 '03|
|GameSpot||Feb 19 '03|
|Gamespy||Feb 14 '03|
|IGN PC||Feb 19 '03|
|IGN PC||Mar 14 '03|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Reviews:Check out these quotes from Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne reviews & previews
"For WarCraft III fans suffering from withdrawal, Frozen Throne is exactly what the doctor ordered."
"Despite the numerous units and Heroes that were part of the original Warcraft III, I always felt as though it were incomplete, that it was a bit too one-dimensional. It finally feels as though Blizzard is putting the finishing touches on a painting that was never quite finished, and gamers will finally be able to experience Blizzards fully realized ambition."
"Frozen Throne manages to fix the balance problems that crept up in WarCraft III, but is unable to fix the fundamental problem. The game remains at an uncomfortable middle-ground between strategy and tactics, not giving enough of either or focusing explicitly on one. Multiplayer remains the strong point, and one-on-one play is much improved since the balance is closer between races."
"The Frozen Throne adds a whopper of a new campaign, plenty of new units and even a weird new Orc RPG mode. But how about easing up on those unit selection limits?"
"Those who like and play a lot of Warcraft 3 have to purchase this expansion, just like those who enjoyed and played a lot of Starcraft had to purchase Brood War. There are a few annoying things in this expansion, but the thumbs definitely go up for this one..."
- Who could beat the Skeleton King (King Leoric)?
- List of Fun Maps of Warcraft III The Frozen Throne
- Please help with map
- Best DotA Hero (In Your Opinion)
- Best Footmen Frenzy Heroes (In Your Opinion)
- where to download FOUNDING OF DUROTAR-ACT TWO AND THREE????
- Trava no loading
- New Custom Map Shoutcaster.
- AI:Some bugs
- Need a footmen vs grunts AI
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal
- Warcraft II: Gold Edition
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
- World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft: Blackwing Lair
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria
- World of WarCraft: The Burning Crusade
- World of WarCraft: Wrath of The Lich King