BackgroundWarcraft is back in a new genre of strategy, the role-playing strategy to be specific. Using smaller group, the player can devise a strategy easily while playing in a role-playing styled environment.
- Four Unique Races armed with distinctive units, magical abilities, and weapons of war.
- Two nations of warriors new to the Warcraft Universe; the plague-ridden Undead and the mysterious Night Elves.
- Build Legendary Heroes, whose ability to advance in levels and learn new spells and abilities makes them the core of each race's force.
- Heroes can use Special Items and Equipment dropped by Neutral Units or purchased from Neutral Buildings to turn the tide of battle.
- Neutral Units inhabit the world of Azeroth and impede the unwarry but yield precious treasure when defeated in combat.
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.net®.
- New Multiplayer Features including shared unit control and resource trading between players.
- Improved Battle.net Features including improved ladder support.
- Advanced World Editor design tools allow players to create their own maps and customize many aspects of the game.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: PII 400 or equivalent
RAM:128 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 8 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 700 MB
Sound Board: Yes
DirectX: DirectX v8.1
Recommended System Requirements:
System: PIII 600 or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB RAM
Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM
Official URLOfficial Site
Nobody likes cheaters, especially in multiplayer games. And it looks like Blizzard is right on top of the issue,... posted Apr 21, 10 7:21pm
Still playing WarCraft III? Well, if you didn't catch it, Blizzard last week released a new patch for the game,... posted Dec 07, 09 7:31pm
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Jul 2, 2002 Europe Jul 3, 2002
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (12)
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- Warcraft II: Gold Edition
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
- Warcraft III: Battle Chest
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft