BackgroundSet during the final days of WWII, Warcommander puts you in command of an American infantry company that needs you, the commander, to guide them through the various theaters of war. Play 2 single player campaigns with 12 missions each, choosing your own path through the game, and 14 multiplayer maps with up to 8 players over network/Internet.
- Two single player campaigns with 12 missions each
- Two "choose your path" missions for each campaign, creating a non-linear game element
- The player commands the 2nd US Ranger battalion, which includes a maximum of 40 units to control.
- Multiplayer mode for up to 8 players over Network/Internet.
- 14 Multiplayer Maps with two game modes: "Last Man Standing" and "Capture The Flag"
- 11 character classes per party with unique special skills plus numerous vehicles
- Units feature a system of experience.
- Various building functions as well as numerous upgrades.
- Screen Resolutions in 640x480, 1024x768 and 1280x1024 in True Color possible.
- Terrain with real height units plus deformation features.
- Day/night changes with dynamic light sources, weather system.
- Particle engine for special effects.
- Realistic depiction of graphic effects such as explosions, smoke, fire, etc.
- Physics engine for lifelike movements (avalanches, shrapnel...)
Official URLOfficial Site
maddog1404 owns Warcommander