BackgroundVivisector: Beast inside is a unique mixture of 3D Action/Horror that blends an immersive interactive story with intense, high-adrenaline action. In the year 1878, the mysterious Dr. Morhead built a laboratory on the remote Soreo Isle and resumed his experiments on human/animal hybrid genetics, violating the very foundations of nature. His work was aimed at the creation of animals that look, feel and behave more like humans. He has created bizarre never-before seen creatures, ModBeasts, Humanimals and Brutes, each kind with unique abilities, tactics and firepower.
After many years of hard labor bringing his desire into reality, Dr. Morhead achieved remarkable results in giving animals a human look, but there was one thing he did not take into account: Animals are born as the children of nature, so their powerful bodies retained wild souls. The creatures' true nature could not be concealed forever, and the day came when Dr. Morhead fell prey to his own creations. Years later, this island was visited by the H. M. S. Spider and a party of sailors went ashore...and first found nothing but some small, indigenous wildlife...until they met the real inhabitants of Soreo Isle. The mysterious world of Vivisector consists of a more than sixteen huge levels, pitting players against the wild unpredictable natives of Soreo Isle while struggling their way through lush tropical jungles, deep woods and snowy mountains.
- AtmosFear engine developed by Action Forms that combines state of the art rendering technologies for both indoor and outdoor environments. The AtmosFear engine is fully packed with cutting edge features and supports all modern hardware.
AtmosFear's Terrain rendering code capable of processing huge outdoor areas filled with photo-realistic vegetation. There are literally no restrictions on where you can move within an area.
- AtmosFear's new indoor renderer powered by the V-COLD editor delivers all the latest features of next generation engines and more.
- State of the art Visual Compound Objects Level Design. The (V-COLD) system is a very powerful, comprehensive and easy to use level-processing tool. It features compound objects and hierarchy of operands for boolean operations, it allows level designers quickly and easily change and improve the geometry of finished levels.
- Deep and frightening interactive storyline.
- Character development system allows players to upgrade their skills and weapons.
- Features bizarre never-before-seen enemies, called ModBeasts and Humanimals, each with unique abilities, tactics and firepower.
- Intuitive Scoring system encourages exploration and effective game play. Use hard-earned achievement points to evolve your character and upgrade equipment.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: MS Windows 2000/XP
Processor: 1,8 GHz Processor
Memory: 512 MB
Video card: GeForce FX or Radeon 7600 video card with 256 MB
Sound card: Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS sound card
Hard disc: 3 GB Hard Disk Space
CD ROM: DVD-ROM Drive