BackgroundThe ultimate frag fest returns for another round. Experience the fast pace world of Unreal. Choose from a variety of different weapons at your disposal to frag your enemy. Take control of a vehicle from land or air for the first time ever. Give your AI bots the orders you want to complete the objective in a team based combat style game. Become a spectator and watch any match with the all new UnrealTV system as you become a part of the action without being in the action.
- Voice recognition when giving orders to bots.
- Improved AI: vehicle control, advanced dodging and wall-dodging, improved aim, better team coordination.
- UnrealTV - a proxy broadcast system allowing a huge number of spectators to watch a match live over the Internet.
- Pixomatic software renderer allowing performance with no 3D card required enabling UT2004 on your laptop!
- Voice over IP enabling you to give commands to your team mates.
- More than 95 instantly accesible maps for the different game modes.
- 32 new characters for 4 teams on the new UT 2004 roster.
- Features 10 games modes; Assault, Onslaught, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Double Domination, Bombing Run, Mutant, Last Man Standing and Invasion.
- Commandeer one of 9 air, land and space vehicles in combat.
- 20 never-before-seen maps for the existing game types, featuring tons of new textures, new static meshes and new music.
- Gameplay tweaks and refinements including unique crosshairs for each weapon, the ability to carry dual Assault Rifles, network bandwidth usage optimizations and more.
CPU - Pentium III or AMD 1.0 GHz
Memory - 128 MB RA; on WIn98 and ME / 256 MB RAM on Win 2000 and XP
Hard Disk Space: 5,5 GB
Cd-rom or dvd-rom: 8X
Audio System: Windows directX 9.0 compitable soundcard
Video System: Radeon 8000 or superior, GeForce 2 or superior, 64MB of viedo memory or superior
DirectX: 9.0b (included on the disc)
CPU - Pentium or AMD 1,2 GHz or greater
Memory - 256MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 5,5 Gb
Cd-rom or DVD-ROM - 16X
Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires interner connection. An ADSL line is recommenden
Official URLOfficial Site
I only had my ex's copy at the time though, and now thanks to Sean, I have one of my own! And it's a really cool edition, and I should probably get on that shit. Too many games, too little time!
But a game I like this is infinitely more enjoyable with friends. So any of you people still play this? I know you guys are out there -- Unreal Tournament III didn't do nearly as well. Anyway, hit me up if you're interested, rusty as I am. For now, it's back to Arkham Asylum.
Wee, so many games! Speaking of which, Sean also got me to update my games collection on Neoseeker. It took a while, and new games pop into my head regularly. Then I realized I didn't put my completion / progress status for any of them, except the titles I had played but never owned. Too lazy to go back and rectify.
Otherwise, happy Labor Day. Thanks much, Sean ♥
xbox 360 pc musingsthoughts gaming related unreal tournament gogcom
Now before you get too excited from the headline, read the entire article first. Under the guidance of Daphne... posted Mar 30, 09 5:21pm
I must admit that this game didn't capture me as easily as its predecessors did. It...
The grahpics are not much better than ut2k3, almost identical besides the new water...
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Digital Extremes
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Feb 20, 2004 Europe Mar 19, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (32)
- Unreal (1998)
- Unreal II (2003)
- Unreal Tournament (1999)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal: Return to Na Pali (1999)
- Unreal Tournament III (2008)
- Unreal Championship (2002)
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (2005)
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2004)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal Tournament (2000)
- Unreal Tournament (2001)