BackgroundThe Empire, having enslaved humanity, holds Tournaments to enforce its despotic rule. The only hope for mankind is that a champion will rise from the ashes of their civilization and succeed against all odds, to hold the Emperor's life in their hands. Unreal Tournament 2003 is a lightning-fast, no-holds-barred sport of the future, where warriors face off to determine the ultimate combatant. Unreal Tournament 2003 can be played alone, against bots or against human opponents via LAN or Internet.
- Breathtaking graphics, powered by advanced Unreal Engine technology.
- Sophisticated in-game physics does away with "seen-it-before" animations and effects.
- Multiple weapons including favorite blasters from the original UT and new, awe-inspiring implements of destruction.
- Greater depth: 6 different races, over 35 characters, 30 maps, class-specific combos, role assignments, and teamwork directives.
- Special Moves: a completely new concept in first-person shooters that adds another level of customization and skill.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz processor or faster (1.5 GHz or faster processor recommended)
Memory: 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB free
Video: Any Windows-compatible video card(NVIDIA GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon with at least 64 megs of video memory recommended)
Sound: Windows®-compatible sound card. NVIDIA® nForce(tm) or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio
DirectX®: DirectX® version 8.1(included)or higher
Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play supported | 33.6K baud modem or broadband Internet connection recommended
Official URLOfficial Site
UT2003 was the follow up to Unreal Tournament and again focused way more on the...
Ok I play this game everyday. I hardly ever played the Single player because its...
Really good graphics and gameplay! Much weapons and maps! BUT need really good...
A great follow up to the first game, and they have improved a lot. They have left the...
Very different from the original,yet almost the same:) an excellent game,a must buy...
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Epic Games Inc.
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America Sep 24, 2002
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (32)
- Online Multi-player (64)
- Unreal Tournament III
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal: Return to Na Pali