BackgroundUnreal Tournament is a first person shooter with never-before-seen graphics, brutal edge-of-your-seat gameplay and a massive and varied feature list that gives gamers more than they ever expected. With online and offline play, it offers something for all players to enjoy. Offline play allows players to square off against computer controlled Bots in all the game modes through a tournament ladder with increasing difficulty. Online play allows players to battle people and friends from around the world. Whether offline or online, UT has a ton of astonishing combat arenas located in environments beyond imagination, and many weapons that you can use to help you become the Tournament champion.
GameplayUnreal Tournament has amazing offline and offline gameplay. In offline, play in various game modes which include Deathmatch (reach a certain frag total in deadly fragfests), Domination (capture control points for a time period and score points), Capture the Flag (capture your enemies flag and bring it to your teams base), and Assault (complete team objectives in a time period as the attacker and defend against CPU's in the same mission in the same time period). Weild many destructive weapons which include a machine gun and a rocket launcher. Run around on many beautifully detailed levels by yourself or with CPU teammates while trying to kill opponents and complete objectives. In online, play with other online players or with friends in created games on maps featured in offline play. Use the same destructive weapons to destroy your opponents. Since the game is pretty violent (blood and body parts do go flying), it is definitely not for weak stomaches.
- Violent, exciting bloodfest game. Blood and bodyparts will fly.
- More than 30 amazing environments to battle on.
- A load of destructive weapons to use to kill your opponents, including a rocket launcher and machine gun.
- Many great game modes, including Deathmatch, Domination, Capture the Flag, and Assault.
- Fun offline and online play.
Hardware RequirementsMin System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 200MHz or AMD K6 200MHz or better processor
Memory: 32MB RAM (64MB recommended)
Available HD Space: 300MB (605 recommended)
CD-ROM Drive: 4x or faster CD-ROM or 4x or faster DVD-ROM Drive
Audio System: DirectX 7.0 Compatible Sound Card
Video System: PCI Local Bus Video Card (8M 3D accelerator recommended)
O/S: Windows® 95/98/2000/Windows® NT 4.0/Linux/Mac
Network and Internet Play: via TCP/IP (28.8K minimum speed)
Official URLOfficial Site
Professors at the University of Rochester recently concluded a study which argues that purveyors of "fast-paced... posted Sep 14, 10 6:58pm
A new Direct3D 10 renderer has been released, bringing a few PC games running on the first iteration of the... posted Aug 09, 10 5:33pm
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Digital Extremes
- Publisher: GT Interactive
Released North America Nov 26, 1999
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (32)
- Unreal (1998)
- Unreal II (2003)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002)
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (2004)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal: Return to Na Pali (1999)
- Unreal Tournament III (2008)
- Unreal Championship (2002)
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (2005)
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2004)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal Tournament (2000)
- Unreal Tournament (2001)