When I first got Uru, I popped it into my computer and ran the installation. Very...
Developer and publisher Cyan Worlds has licensed the rights to produce a feature film based on the coveted Myst... posted Oct 04, 10 5:32pm
Myst Online: Uru Live -- the online installment in the classic Myst series -- has had a very troubled... posted Feb 09, 10 1:06am
Like the Myst games before it, Uru pioneers the newest technological advancements in...
BackgroundPlunge into a world unlike any dreamt possible before. This groundbreaking adventure beckons players to uncover the elusive secrets of the ancient D'ni civilization. Follow Yeesha, eccentric daughter of Atrus, to discover Linking Books, encounter descendants, and solve puzzles as you venture through visually stunning environments
- Epic Adventure, Mind-Bending Puzzles: The deepest Myst adventure ever published, Uru includes numerous, incredibly expansive Ages, each with its own unique look, and wide array mind-bending puzzles!
- Stunning 3D Worlds: For the first time ever, explore the worlds of Myst in full 3D, from a first-person or third-person perspective.
- Gripping Story Line: Immerses you in the lost civilization of the D'ni.
- See Yourself in the World: Create a realistic representation of yourself using a wide range of customizable options
Official URLOfficial Site
- Myst (1994)
- Myst Collector's Edition (1990)
- Myst III: Exile (2001)
- Myst IV: Revelation (2004)
- Myst V: End of Ages (2005)
- Myst: Masterpiece Edition (2001)
- Myst: Uru Complete Chronicles (2004)
- realMYST (2000)
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (1998)
- Uru: Path of the Shell (2004)
- Myst III: Exile (2002)
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (1997)
- Myst (2008)